Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6/17/08

breakfast: cereal w/milk

mid morning snack: banana

lunch: left over salad

strawberries

distance run:

yesterday: 6
today: 6

It's finally cooled down enough to go on my favorite lunch hour run. I find that missing out on this time for running proves disastrous in the afternoon when I'm dragging myself around the office like a whiny 2 year old.
(speaking of whining) I noticed some odd bruising on the upper part of my shin today, right below the knee. I've experienced lower shin pain since the winter time...and sort of ignored it. (no, really ignored it) this is my first time with shin splints. i realize there's not much to do about them once they're there....which is the most frustrating and terrible thing about them. So I'll be doing my share of whining for the next few days. brace yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Z! I love your blog :-) could use some more color in your diet! not just good nutrition but aestheticly pleasing to pair with your already artistic photo's. :-)
looking forward to running with you this weekend! ~drea